1. Our normal ship day is Tuesday, but If you have special request please contact us to arrange a time that works for you.
2. We need to fast the fish at least 2 days before shipping so orders that placed less than 48 hours prior to Tuesday will be shipped the following Tuesday.
3. We use corrugated cardboard boxes with thick foam insulation to ship your fish. We also double bagged your fish to prevent water from leaking.
4. We will decide whether to use ice/heat pack based on the weather of the destination.
5. UPS/FedEx and USPS are our shipping carriers at the moment.
6. We do offer Air Cargo and highly recommend you use it if you live near an airport. Please contact us after you placed an order for shipping rate.
7. For Hawaii customers please acquire your import permit here before purchasing as we will need it to include it in your order.
8. We can hold your fish for up to 2 weeks after the day of the order.
9. We can't hold any fish for you without advanced payment.
1. Overnight shipping is $56 flat
2. Air Cargo depends on the destination.
2. Haiwaii overnight shipping is $89
3. 2nd day shipping is $39